[R-pkg-devel] BH windows compilation issues in R devel

Frantisek Bartos |@b@rto@96 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 19 21:51:09 CET 2021

Hi all,

I wanted to submit a new version of my package and I encountered issues
with boost when compiling it on R devel version for windows. (Please excuse
my stupidity, but I'm a complete noob in regards to compilers and C++)

A full error stack is accessible here (the Debian one worked without
issues):
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/RoBMA_1.2.0_20210119_161819/Windows/00install.out

I checked that removing all C++ code that contains anything boost related
resolves the issue, however, I did not encounter this error before.

An updated version of the code is accessible at GitHub
https://github.com/FBartos/RoBMA

Thanks,
Frantisek