[R-pkg-devel] Solaris x68 and C++17

Florian Rupprecht ||oruppr @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 19 20:41:55 CET 2021

Thank you for the quick response and the information.

For some reason the Solaris results have now disappeared completely from
the check results page. (Now there are some additional issues I have to
look into.)

I will wait for the rest of the checks to complete and might write a
similar shell script to yours if it's needed. Thanks for the code snippets.

Glad you liked it!

Florian