[R-pkg-devel] checking for detritus in the temp directory ... NOTE 'RtmpvRaBK1_copy'

Joseph Thorley joe @end|ng |rom po|@@oncon@u|t|ng@c@
Thu Jan 14 22:05:32 CET 2021

Thanks Duncan

Yes the problem was that a dir was being created in the sims.Rmd vignette that was not being removed.

Thanks for helping identify the issue so quickly

Joe