[R-pkg-devel] GitHub actions incantation for package living in a subdirectory?

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 24 11:21:25 CET 2020

You can try to add some `setwd()` calls at the beginning of each step
that calls some R command.

This is not great of course, much of the GitHub-R tooling just assumes
that a repo contains a single package, at the root of the repo.
Converting your repos to this structure is painful, but can be still
better in the long run.

Gabor