[R-pkg-devel] Used package not updated - needs java < V 11

Knut Krueger rhe|p @end|ng |rom krueger-|@m||y@de
Wed Dec 16 16:15:42 CET 2020

Thank you for your answer,

I tested  WriteXLS and openxlsx ... but it is perl based and most of the
Windows user do not have perl installed.
Therefore I would change the missing XlConnect with missing Perl
library. And that is more complicated, because the user has to add
something on operating system level. No chance f.e on University cip
pools and users unfamiliar with operating systems at all

-> gdata - I will check how to change it

Thank you Knut