[R-pkg-devel] C++11 requirements for package dependencies

Mon Nov 30 17:54:00 CET 2020

On 30/11/2020 11:31 a.m., Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> On 30 November 2020 at 11:27, Duncan Murdoch wrote:
> | I think that C++11 isn't a requirement of RcppArmadillo, it's an option
>
> It is as of the 10.* series of Armadillo and hence RcppArmadillo 0.10.*

I was going to complain that you should include SystemRequirements:
C++11, but on reading more closely, your Makevars.in specifies this in a
different way.  So I guess the issue is with the Github Actions setup,
which didn't spot the requirement.

Sorry for the noise...