[R-pkg-devel] 'stringi' package on Windows

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Sun Nov 22 22:08:00 CET 2020

On 22.11.2020 06:46, Dan Zigmond wrote:
> I've run into another issue re-submitting my package to CRAN:
>
> Flavor: r-devel-windows-ix86+x86_64
> Check: package dependencies, Result: ERROR
>    Package required but not available: 'stringi'
>
> Everything seems to run fine on the other platformd and I used the stringi
> package in the previous iteration of the package without issue, but it
> seems perhaps there is some issue with stringi under Windows right now?

No, it was being reinstalled while your package got checked. SO we havbe
to trigger new checks (I hope we did so, but I cannot know as you do not
mention the package name).

Best,
Uwe Ligges

        Dan