[R-pkg-devel] Having shiny as an optional dependency

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Mon Nov 16 00:56:06 CET 2020

On 14.11.2020 19:53, Kamil Stachowski wrote:
> This is actually what I do. Before you replied, I was told to write to CRAN
> and explain, and they will decide whether the packages will be installed on
> CRAN machines. Thank you for your help nonetheless.

No, I told you about a "third party C++ API" you asked for, not about an
R package. R packages  from BioC + CRAN should be availabe on CRAN, in
that case it is a problem in your package.

Best,
Uwe Ligges