[R-pkg-devel] Having shiny as an optional dependency

Kamil Stachowski k@m||@@t@chow@k| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Nov 14 19:53:04 CET 2020

This is actually what I do. Before you replied, I was told to write to CRAN
and explain, and they will decide whether the packages will be installed on
CRAN machines. Thank you for your help nonetheless.

Best,
Kamil