[R-pkg-devel] Strange error from CRAN on package submission

Kevin R. Coombes kev|n@r@coombe@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 11 19:39:36 CET 2020

Hi Duncan,

I just sent a longer version of this message, but it looks to me like
the underlying issue is the fact that flexmix and Mercator both define
and export "show" methods for their S4 classes.  What confuses me is why
the NAMESPACE of a package that is merely Suggest'ed by something
several layers down the hierarchy should get attached and cause an issue
like this one. (The attached NAMESPACE happens in current versions of R.)

Thanks,
   Kevin