[R-pkg-devel] Strange error from CRAN on package submission

Wed Nov 11 17:30:50 CET 2020

Uwe suggested you suggest flexmix, but I see below you already tried that.

I'd like to take a look, but I can't find your package.  The existing
version on CRAN gives the URL as http://oompa.r-forge.r-project.org/,
but I can't see it mentioned there.

Duncan Murdoch