[R-pkg-devel] CRAN pending status , left up in the air

Mon Oct 19 19:17:44 CEST 2020

   My 'revdepcheck' is obsolete, superseded by r-lib/revdepcheck (which
it does predate by about a year ...)

  Dirk Eddelbuettel maintains an automated system for diffs of the CRAN
repository policy https://github.com/eddelbuettel/crp , or follow
@CRANPolicyWatch -- similar to your idea about WRE diffs.

  You can view a history of WRE (with diffs) at
https://github.com/wch/r-source/commits/trunk/doc/manual/R-exts.texi

   I believe CRAN has devoted some resources to hiring editorial
assistants who handle some of the lower-level tasks ...