[R-pkg-devel] dependency fails checking a package on ASAN/UBSAN (on r-hub)

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 1 14:55:02 CEST 2020

It seems that Debian testing has a new version of libxml2, or maybe
the ICU is newer, and the xml package does not compile with this.

I am afraid that xml2 needs some fixes to solve this. It might be
enough to require C++11 support. If you don't want to wait for the
xml2 maintainer, then you can fork the repo, add C++11 support to your
fork, and then (temporarily) add a `Remotes` field to `DESCRIPTION`
that points to your fork.

Gabor