[R-pkg-devel] Help in getting past CRAN submission rejections

Balasubramanian Narasimhan n@r@@ @end|ng |rom @t@n|ord@edu
Wed Sep 16 19:27:58 CEST 2020

Just to close the loop on this: the drat suggestion for both packages
and also moving things to enhances worked. I could do this also for
Gurobi because it is LGPL'd. Thanks Toby and Dirk (for drat).

-Naras