[R-pkg-devel] failing on win and debian -- because of new submission?

Max Turgeon M@x@Turgeon @end|ng |rom um@n|tob@@c@
Sun Sep 13 02:02:08 CEST 2020

Hi Simit,

There's actually more happening in the NOTE than simply a reminder that this is a new submission. You get a message about a possibly invalid URL because of a redirect, and you also get this:

Package has a VignetteBuilder field but no prebuilt vignette index.

You may get this message when the "vignettes.rds" file is omitted because of a line in .Rbuildignore; see for example this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39649133/package-has-a-vignettebuilder-field-but-no-prebuilt-vignette-index
[https://cdn.sstatic.net/Sites/stackoverflow/Img/apple-touch-icon@2.png?v=73d79a89bded]<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39649133/package-has-a-vignettebuilder-field-but-no-prebuilt-vignette-index>
r - Package has a VignetteBuilder field but no prebuilt vignette index - Stack Overflow<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39649133/package-has-a-vignettebuilder-field-but-no-prebuilt-vignette-index>
I am submitting a package to CRAN and I have got the below warning from the reviewers team: Package has a VignetteBuilder field but no prebuilt vignette index. that I have in fact seen also when
stackoverflow.com

Max Turgeon
Assistant Professor
Department of Statistics