[R-pkg-devel] Modeltime 0.1.0 Submission Failing - Not Sure What To Do

Matt Dancho md@ncho @end|ng |rom bu@|ne@@-@c|ence@|o
Tue Sep 1 18:18:52 CEST 2020

Hi Max,

I appreciate the quick response - The webshot should no longer be an issue.
My latest submission has only one vignette and I switched all of the plots
from interactive (which uses webshot to convert to PNG) to ggplot2 so
webshot should not be necessary.

I think the CRAN Modeltime 0.2.0 results should be corrected. The only one
I see that may still be an issue is the prophet library, which modeltime
uses.

What do you think?

*Matt Dancho | Founder, CEO | Business Science*
p: 570-419-4337 <(570)%20419-4337> | www.business-science.io

Want to learn Data Science for Business? Get started today with Business
Science <https://university.business-science.io/>.

<http://www.business-science.io/> <https://twitter.com/bizScienc>