[R-pkg-devel] WARNING: A complete check needs the 'checkbashisms' script.

brian knaus br|@nk@||@t@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 12 21:49:38 CEST 2020

Thank you again for your responses Rodrigo Tobar. I'm happy to call this a
solution. I've got some testing to do but I'm hoping to get this sent back
to CRAN soon.

Thank you for your help!
Brian