[R-pkg-devel] Package Anchored Links with R-Dev

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 10 18:03:08 CEST 2020

These recently introduced 'R CMD check' WARNINGs were disabled again
in R-devel on July 8, 2020:

r78793: https://github.com/wch/r-source/commit/ccd903e47ab42e1c181396256aea56454a2e70c9
r78794: https://github.com/wch/r-source/commit/b70f90ae11dd516c1c954ed15eb5a7c2a304b37f

This is because there's a plan to add support for what we're all
asking for in one way or the other. That's all I know.

/Henrik