[R-pkg-devel] Note: information on .o files is not available / Found '_exit', possibly from '_exit' (C)

Marcin Jurek m@rc|njurek1988 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 17 14:34:38 CEST 2020

So maybe you tried that already but I noticed that sometimes when I do the
check on the package directory rather than on the tarball I get similar
errors. I don't know if that's the problem but it should be a quick thing
to try.