[R-pkg-devel] Failing rhub::check_for_cran() because of data.table

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 16 09:49:59 CEST 2020

Hi, this is because data.table is not available as a binary package
for R-devel, on CRAN. You can tell R to build it from source like
this:

rhub::check(
  platform="windows-x86_64-devel",
  env_vars=c(R_COMPILE_AND_INSTALL_PACKAGES = "always")
)

Btw. please report R-ghub errors in the issue tracker, e.g.
https://github.com/r-hub/rhub/issues/367#issuecomment-621757715

Thanks,
Gabor