[R-pkg-devel] How to refer to COPYRIGHTS and AUTHORS extra files in DESCRIPTION

git demont g|t@demont @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jul 7 19:30:08 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Sorry for asking again, but I got absolutely no advice on how to
correctly refer to extra copyrights and authors files in package
DESCRIPTION.
I know this can be considered as impolite and I don't want to do so.
So, I waited one week until sending the present message and I promise I
will not send another to ask for the same thing after this one.

Best,
Yohann