[R-pkg-devel] NOTE from checking for detritus in the temp directory

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 5 02:52:10 CEST 2020

URLs are fine, the problem is with opening external programs like a
web browser or a PDF viewer. I think you do that here:

https://github.com/AppliedStat/R/blob/8e4173da8917caf0f4f68d4056902075fb9013c2/rQCC/man/factors.cc.Rd#L118
https://github.com/AppliedStat/R/blob/8e4173da8917caf0f4f68d4056902075fb9013c2/rQCC/man/rcc.Rd#L297

Maybe at other places as well.

If you want to open the vignette from the example, maybe you can try
something like

if (interactive()) vignette("factors.cc", package="rQCC")

so it does not run in R CMD check.

Gabor