[R-pkg-devel] check cross-references error: Non-file package-anchored link(s)

Dr. Jens Oehlschlägel jen@@oeh|@ch|@ege| @end|ng |rom truec|u@ter@com
Thu Jul 2 16:41:47 CEST 2020

Thank you for the advice Duncan,

But let's not get carried away here: we are talking about a *warning* that only arises if two packages are checked together that are never meant to be installed together.
The new packages contain weeks of improvement-work, and I am not going to add back-and-forth-trick-work just to circumvent some warnings that arise only at the point of switching from old to new.

If there is a problem when checking the new packages together that's a different story and worth taking care about. I didn't find such problems.

Kind regards

Jens