[R-pkg-devel] package CatDataAnalysis

Sun Jun 28 20:32:45 CEST 2020

It's easier to install a package from CRAN than from Github, but not all
that much easier.  If it's too much trouble to satisfy CRAN, then don't
bother.  Just post instructions on how to do a Github install of it and
move on to other things.  (I'd post those instructions in a README.md
file on the Github site, so when people follow your link they'll find
the description.)

Duncan Murdoch