[R-pkg-devel] package CatDataAnalysis

Charles Geyer ch@r||e @end|ng |rom @t@t@umn@edu
Sun Jun 28 20:22:41 CEST 2020

That's where the copyright violation comes in.  Copying descriptions from
the book is clear copyright violation unless it is so minimal as to be
"fair use" and I have no idea where that line is.  Even Alan may not be
free to add such descriptions.  I have no idea what his contract with Wiley
says.

So like I said in my original posting, good idea in an alternative universe
where copyright law does not exist.