[R-pkg-devel] email misleading: checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE Maintainer

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Mon Jun 8 16:40:37 CEST 2020

On 08.06.2020 16:26, stefano wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to point out that I (and others in various forums) find that
> the CRAN check with the note :
>

> *checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTEMaintainer*

Not true, it also says

Flavor: r-devel-windows-ix86+x86_64
Check: running examples for arch 'x64', Result: NOTE
   Examples with CPU (user + system) or elapsed time > 10s
                             user system elapsed
   lower_triangular-methods 11.48      0    11.5

Please reduce each example to less than 5 sec.

Best,
Uwe Ligges