[R-pkg-devel] irrecoverable exception occurred during CRAN submission checks

Daniel Lüdecke d@|uedecke @end|ng |rom uke@de
Thu Jun 4 08:19:17 CEST 2020

Hi Dirk,

the package in question is "insight"
(https://cran.r-project.org/package=insight). Since a few days, the test for
the panelr-package fails, because panelr itself fails on many systems
(https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_panelr.html). I *think*
this is due to an update of dpylr that causes trouble with panelr, because
both insight and panelr checks were OK the last weeks.

Now win-builder checks for insight are OK, local checks (Win) are OK and
GitHub CI is ok (https://github.com/easystats/insight).

If you need, I uploaded the source version of insight here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sZ2n3utc27U0DrcFlAsH6NQpKMssIiEg/view?usp=s
haring

The GitHub version only differs in the package version number in the
DESCRIPTION file (which is 0.8.4.1 on GitHub and will be updated once the
update is accepted on CRAN).

I can't imagine any special revisions that might lead to that NOTE in the
incoming checks on Linux.

Hope that helps...

Best
Daniel