[R-pkg-devel] [R] a question of etiquette

Avraham Adler @vr@h@m@@d|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 3 02:47:10 CEST 2020

I respectfully submit that the mechanism is accurately described as “viral”
albeit the connotations may be uncomfortable. I will refrain from
commenting further in this thread. Happy to continue with you off-list if
you wish.

Thank you,

Aavi

Sent from Gmail Mobile