[R-pkg-devel] [R] a question of etiquette

Wed Jun 3 02:43:08 CEST 2020

The obvious answer is simply to refer to GPL. It isn't necessary to propagate a derogatory point of view by finding another word for an incorrect idea.  Try re-reading my previous words without trying to hold on to a flawed interpretation.