[R-pkg-devel] S4 methods

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 2 12:28:12 CEST 2020

You export these S4 classes from your package:
https://github.com/cran/sizeMat/blob/c4d257a9108cde3ddb6e8eb2072cd567ae85b5c8/NAMESPACE#L13-L15

But these are not actually S4 classes, AFAICT. Remove the
`@exportClass` tags here:
https://github.com/cran/sizeMat/blob/c4d257a9108cde3ddb6e8eb2072cd567ae85b5c8/R/gonadMat-main.R#L47
https://github.com/cran/sizeMat/blob/c4d257a9108cde3ddb6e8eb2072cd567ae85b5c8/R/morphMat-main.R#L101
https://github.com/cran/sizeMat/blob/c4d257a9108cde3ddb6e8eb2072cd567ae85b5c8/R/morphMat-main.R#L305