[R-pkg-devel] S4 methods

Sebastian Meyer @eb@meyer @end|ng |rom |@u@de
Tue Jun 2 12:12:15 CEST 2020

This is a new check in R-devel. The NEWS say:

> R CMD check etc now warn when a package exports non-existing S4 classes or methods, also in case of no "methods" presence

In your case, the NAMESPACE contains

> exportClasses(classify)

> exportClasses(gonad_mature)

> exportClasses(morphMat)

but your package does not define these S4 classes.

You seem to instruct roxygen2 to create these invalid directives using
@exportClass tags manually instead of just @export. Simply remove these
wrong @exportClass tags from your source files and regenerate your
NAMESPACE.

Best regards,