[R-pkg-devel] Help Debugging Debian Error

Paul Hibbing p@u|h|bb|ng @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 14 17:41:49 CEST 2020

* Here is the CRAN check (devel version 2020-05-13):

https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-gcc/PAutilities-00check.html

* Here is the successful R-hub check (devel version 2020-05-10):

https://artifacts.r-hub.io/PAutilities_1.0.0.tar.gz-43f919fd5595416799d74bfb312fdd34/PAutilities.Rcheck/00check.log

* Here is the unsuccessful R-hub check (R 3.6.3)

https://artifacts.r-hub.io/PAutilities_1.0.0.tar.gz-c1592e94abe04155933d5dfe5898c1b8/PAutilities.Rcheck/00check.log