[R-pkg-devel] MathJax for Rd files

Tiago Olivoto t|@goo||voto @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 13 08:55:02 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to make this question, but here I
am.

I'm trying to use MathJax for html help files in my package metan
(https://cran.r-project.org/package=metan)

I have success with the following approach:

Including the following call

#'\if{html}{\out{

#'<script id="MathJax-script" async

#'src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/mathjax@3.0.5/es5/tex-chtml-full.js">

#'  </script>

#'}}

And then typing the equations I need. A simple example bellow

#' \ifelse{html}{\out{\[\sqrt{a^2}\]}}{\deqn{\sqrt{a^2}}}

Is there any way to put "tex-chtml-full.js" locally so that everyone that
has my package installed see the equations rendered properly even offline?

Thanks in advance

Olivoto