[R-pkg-devel] CensSpatial package error.

Max Turgeon M@x@Turgeon @end|ng |rom um@n|tob@@c@
Sat May 2 18:20:48 CEST 2020

Hi Jos�,

The error message is pretty clear:

Error in if (class(V.inv) == "try-error") return(Inf) :
  the condition has length > 1

Instead of testing for equality of the class, you should use the function "inherits". Then, even if "class(V.inv)" has length greater than one, your condition in the if clause will be exactly TRUE or FALSE.

Best,

Max Turgeon