[R-pkg-devel] CensSpatial package error.

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Sat May 2 18:15:23 CEST 2020

This indicates a programing error:

<bytecode: 0x56489c23c2f8>
<environment: namespace:CensSpatial>
  --- function search by body ---
Function FCi.fixo in namespace CensSpatial has this body.
  ----------- END OF FAILURE REPORT --------------
Error in if (class(V.inv) == "try-error") return(Inf) :
   the condition has length > 1
Calls: SAEMSCL

Yoiu see class(N.inv) has length > 1 hence if(cond) has a length > 1
condition and cannot deal with it (well takes only the first value),
hence rewrite to, e.g.,
if ("try-error" %in% class(V.inv))

Best,
Uwe Ligges