[R-pkg-devel] Failing incoming tests on 'stringsAsFactors = TRUE'

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Tue Mar 31 15:32:47 CEST 2020

Actually we had the Windows platform for incomign tests on
stringsAsFactors = TRUE
for checking back compatibility to older versions of R, but this is no
longer possible for new versions of R-devel.

Can you pls simply resubmit the same version?

Best,
Uwe Ligges