[R-pkg-devel] Error creating union class: object ‘.__C__compMatrix’ not found

renozao renoz@o @end|ng |rom protonm@||@com
Mon Mar 30 23:20:43 CEST 2020

Hi,

when R CMD check is run under R-devel (2020-03-29 r78108) I get the following error at installation:

Error in get(cname, envir = cwhere, inherits = FALSE) :
  object ‘.__C__compMatrix’ not found
Error in setClassUnion("mMatrix", c("Matrix", "matrix")) :
  unable to create union class:  could not set members "Matrix"

This does not happen on R 3.6.3.

I tried with Matrix listed in Depends but I still get the same error.

Is this linked to some changes in union classes or the Matrix package?

Thank you.

Bests,

Renaud