[R-pkg-devel] note about dependency on archived package

Hugh Parsonage hugh@p@r@on@ge @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 19 00:41:33 CET 2020

The note is there to remind CRAN that the package previously had problems
serious enough to warrant archival. Since you have solved the problem, you
do not need to do anything else in your submission.