[R-pkg-devel] note about dependency on archived package

Mauricio Zambrano-Bigiarini m@ur|c|o@z@mbr@no @end|ng |rom u|ronter@@c|
Thu Mar 19 00:17:16 CET 2020

I had a similar problem and today it was solved.

What I did was first, solve any possible dependency issue of the
archived package, check your package against r-devel, using --as-cran,
and then write to CRAN saying that your package is currently archived
because of ....., but you are submitting a new version that corrects
all the problems.

IHTH.

Kind regards

Mauricio

Mauricio Zambrano-Bigiarini, PhD

=====================================
Department of Civil Engineering
Faculty of Engineering and Sciences
Universidad de La Frontera, Temuco, Chile
http://hzambran.github.io/
mailto : mauricio.zambrano using ufrontera.cl
work-phone : +56 45 259 2812
"A people that values its privileges
above its principles soon loses both".
(Dwight D. Eisenhower)