[R-pkg-devel] note about mispelled words

Gianmarco Alberti g|@nm@rco@|bert| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 17 16:29:29 CET 2020

Hello,
I am checking a package of mine, and I got only 1 note regarding possibly misspelled words in the DESCRIPTION.

The issue I am facing is that those 6 words are not actually misspelled, being either first or last names of individuals (actually, statistician; e.g., Kruskall, Brainerd).

Shall I have to do something (removing those; which does not make sense), or upon submitting my new version of the package there is a way to make clear that that note can be ignored?

By the way, those names were already there in earlier versions of the package and no note cropped out in those occasions.

Thank you
Best
GmA

Dr Gianmarco Alberti (PhD Udine)
Lecturer in Spatial Forensics
Coordinator of the BA course in Criminology
Department of Criminology
Faculty for Social Wellbeing
Room 332, Humanities B (FEMA)
University of Malta, Msida, Malta (Europe) - MSD 2080
tel +356 2340 3718

Academic profiles
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Gianmarco_Alberti4
https://malta.academia.edu/GianmarcoAlberti