[R-pkg-devel] Dependency problem

Schultheis, Hendrik Hendr|k@Schu|the|@ @end|ng |rom mp|-bn@mpg@de
Tue Mar 17 10:54:00 CET 2020

Hi r-package-devel,

CRAN asked me to correct some errors so I'm currently in the process of updating/ resubmitting my package and ran into an error connected to one of my dependencies.
The thing is that the problem only occurs during the r-devel checks because of a newer package version of said depdendency but due to it being on Bioconductor I cannot exclude this version. Furthermore the problem seems to be fixed in their github so it will be solved with the next update cycle.

Should I tell CRAN that this error will resolve itself and can be ignored? Or should I wait until it is resolved and risk the package being archived?

Best Hendrik