[R-pkg-devel] Examples for functions called by Shiny server

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Mon Mar 16 14:13:16 CET 2020

In general:

- You need examples for exported functions.
- You should test s much of the package as possible, of course.
- For shiny you have code on ./inst, but there should only be code for
shiny, not additional fdiunctionaliyt that should be striiped out and
made availabe via functions defined in ./R.

I haven't looked at the details, but if you fullfilled tjhe above,
please simply resubmit or in case you do not need to change anytrhing,
simply say so and respond to the CRAN team member CCing
cran-submissions using ...

Best,
Uwe Ligges