[R-pkg-devel] revdepcheck::revdep_check interpretation problem

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 10 09:58:16 CET 2020

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 8:24 AM Spencer Graves
<spencer.graves using effectivedefense.org> wrote:
[...]
>              1.  What does the "E: 1" for "gamclass" mean?  It sounds
> like an error to me, but that contradicts the final message,
> "OK: 16, BROKEN: 0".

✓ gamclass 0.58                          ── E: 1     | W: 0     | N: 0

means that gamclass triggered the same error for both the CRAN version
and the dev version of your package. Which is fine for you, hence the
tick mark.

>              2.  How can I even find gamclass?  It's not available on
> CRAN.
[...]

It was probably still on CRAN when you started the checks, but then it
was archived in the meanwhile. If you run `revdep_report()` then AFAIR
there is a link there to the package.

Gabor

[...]