[R-pkg-devel] 转发: [CRAN-pretest-archived] CRAN submission BAREB 1.0

Tue Feb 4 21:25:14 CET 2020

The 00install.out file has this error message:

  unable to load shared object
‘/srv/hornik/tmp/CRAN/BAREB.Rcheck/00LOCK-BAREB/00new/BAREB/libs/BAREB.so’:

/srv/hornik/tmp/CRAN/BAREB.Rcheck/00LOCK-BAREB/00new/BAREB/libs/BAREB.so:
undefined symbol: dpotrf_

That name dpotrf_ looks like something from LAPACK, but it is not listed
in the README for included LAPACK routines in

https://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/src/modules/lapack/README

However, dpotrf2 is listed there, so perhaps you can modify your source
to use that instead.

Duncan Murdoch