[R-pkg-devel] 转发: [CRAN-pretest-archived] CRAN submission BAREB 1.0

Yuliang Li y||193 @end|ng |rom jhu@edu
Tue Feb 4 17:48:08 CET 2020

Hi all,

I am trying to submit my R package to CRAN. However, I keep getting an error in the second link, saying my package could not be installed. But the package works perfectly fine in my personal computer. I would really appreciate it if you could provide some possible solution.

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
Yuliang

发件人: ligges using statistik.tu-dortmund.de <ligges using statistik.tu-dortmund.de>
发送时间: 2020年2月4日 13:07
收件人: Yuliang Li
抄送: CRAN-submissions using R-project.org
主题: [CRAN-pretest-archived] CRAN submission BAREB 1.0

Dear maintainer,

package BAREB_1.0.tar.gz does not pass the incoming checks automatically, please see the following pre-tests:
Windows: <https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/BAREB_1.0_20200204_031812/Windows/00check.log>

Please fix all problems and resubmit a fixed version via the webform.
If you are not sure how to fix the problems shown, please ask for help on the R-package-devel mailing list:
If you are fairly certain the rejection is a false positive, please reply-all to this message and explain.

More details are given in the directory:
<https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/BAREB_1.0_20200204_031812/>
The files will be removed after roughly 7 days.

No strong reverse dependencies to be checked.

Best regards,
CRAN teams' auto-check service