[R-pkg-devel] new package processing time

Tue Feb 4 15:12:36 CET 2020

On 4 February 2020 at 10:28, Helmut Schütz wrote:
| Possibly it went unnoticed.

A follow-up email may be a good idea.

| My first new package took two days from submission to acceptance
| including answering questions in July last year.

It is _much_ more clogged now as you can tell via a quick 'ls -lR' on the
incoming/ directory (and its subdirectories) will tell you. [1]

My RcppSimdJson package has been sitting there since Jan 26 but is slowly
bubbling to the top but there is still well over a done ahead of it. And
newbies/ contains more than _two screenfuls_ here...

Dirk

[1] Many ftp clients let you do that, I use a one-line wrapper around ncftp;
or if you can't there is the Locke shiny app).