[R-pkg-devel] new package processing time

Helmut Schütz he|mut@@chuetz @end|ng |rom beb@c@@t
Tue Feb 4 10:28:51 CET 2020

Hi Marcelo,

Marcelo Araya Salas wrote on 2020-02-04 00:56:
> I submitted a new package to CRAN a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know
> how long does it take for the package to be processed? New package versions
> are usually processed in a few hours so that's why I am wondering if
> everything is fine.

Possibly it went unnoticed.
My first new package took two days from submission to acceptance
including answering questions in July last year.

Cheers,
Helmut

--
Ing. Helmut Schütz