[R-pkg-devel] Unable to reproduce reported problems. Docker image?

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Thu Jan 30 23:52:57 CET 2020

No, for Windows you may use winbuilder that comes very close. More
generally you can try r-hub for all OSes, but that is less close.

Best,
Uwe Ligges