[R-pkg-devel] Error after package update

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 29 14:00:27 CET 2020

Hi, I don't see this with dplyr 0.8.3 and tidyselect 1.0.0.

Please make sure that you restart your R session after installing
packages, otherwise the previous versions might be still loaded.
One easy way to start a new R process is to use the reprex package to
create a reproducible example.

If you still see this problem after restarting R, please open an issue
in the tidyselect issue tracker:
https://github.com/r-lib/tidyselect/issues

Gabor