[R-pkg-devel] Error after package update

Tiago Olivoto t|@goo||voto @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 29 13:52:47 CET 2020

Hi everyone,

After updating my R package list I just begin to get the following error
with dplyr::select()

A minimal reproducible example with iris dataset:

-------------------------------

library(dplyr)

select(iris, Species)

Erro: `...` is not empty.

We detected these problematic arguments:

* `logical`

These dots only exist to allow future extensions and should be empty.

Did you misspecify an argument?

-------------------------------

It seems that this error occurs when tidyselect changed from v0.2.5 (binary)
to v1.0.0 (source)

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/tidyselect/index.html

If I put back 'tidyselect' to v0.2.5 the error doesn't occur.

Any idea about why I am getting this error?

Best regards,

--

M.Sc. Tiago Olivoto

Ph.D student in Agronomy

Department of Plant Science

Federal University of Santa Maria

1000 Roraima Ave.

Santa Maria, RS 97105-340

E-mail:  <mailto:tiagoolivoto using gmail.com> tiagoolivoto using gmail.com

 <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tiago_Olivoto2> Research Gate

 <http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4416862T6>
Curr�culo Lattes